The database ACM Computing Reviews is the largest and most complete database of reviews in Computer Science. It provides professionals, researchers, trainers, and students with a guidance in scholarly and practical communication within a field that is in constant and rapid evolution.
ACM Computing Reviews is a fundamental support of the ACM Digital Library. The two databases are indeed integrated to allow users the access to the full text of the resources reviewed, if possible.
The ACM Computing Reviews database contains:
- Reviews on more than one thousand topics of interest.
- Approximately thirty-thousand reviews of books, articles, and conference proceedings made available by different publishers, as well as hundreds of thousands of publications.
- Comments made by authors and reviewers.
- Archives containing resources dating back until 1985.
- Updated reviews published daily.
- Research-alert option for the users.