EBSCO e-Books Collections – Multidisciplinary e-book reference Free Trial
This trial is available until July 31st 2018. It allows users to browse and evaluate the following collections:
- eBook Academic Collection
- eBook Business Collection
- eBook Clinical Collection
- eBook Education Collection
- eBook EngineeringCore
- eBook ITCore
A description of all collections is available here.
EBSCO proposes different models for the purchase of the resources, each correspondent to the modes of exploitation offered:
- Unlimited use for a single or picked package of e-books focused on specific topics, selected by EBSCO or by the Library following the raccomendations of the scientific community of the Area (access guaranteed for one, three or unlimited number of users)
- Annual subscription to single or multiple collections for an unlimited number of users
- On demand – creation of specific collections tailored on the needs of the scientific community. The price is calculated on the actual use of the purchased resources.
- Short-term digital loan – possibility of consulting a book for a reduced cost based on the purchase price. EBSCO platform manages the loan directly, allowing a single-user access.
- Simultaneous access – unrestricted license for a selected book, available only for a fixed number of annual reference (usually 365). Access allowed for an unlimited number of users.
EBSCO guidelines for e-book reference:
The platform allows different search options on all e-book collections available or just on selected ones; users may also filterthe search and preview texts.
" ... Considerate la vostra semenza:
fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
(Dante Alighieri, Inferno - Divina Commedia)